Re: Dial up network dialog box when SQL*Plus is invoked

From: Sunder <Sunder.nochilur_at_pcm.bosch.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:44:24 -0400

[Quoted] I have had the same problem I downloaded and installed IE4.0 from the internet.

Sunder
Timothy Leung wrote in message <373064BF.6025B3EB_at_ctimail.com>... Hi,

Is anyone out there encounter a problem that if I open SQL*Plus and try to logon the database in Windows 98, the dial-up networking windows prompts for login. I have to cancel the box and SQL*Plus then connect onto the database. How can I get around this problem without uninstall dial-up networking. I need it for internet access.

Many Thanks,
Tim Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 20:44:24 CEST

Original text of this message