Re: professional question

From: TurkBear <johng_at_nospam.mm.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 16:49:31 GMT

After you created the new table ( the one without the column you want to drop )

did you drop the old table and rename the new one to the old one's name?

If not, do so....

If you did, then I'm stumped......

Hope it helps...

( by the way, be sure and verify that the new table has all the data you need before the drop/rename step....)

John Greco