professional question

From: a <izaguirn_at_iis.fhg.de>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 17:45:47 +0200

Hello:

[Quoted] [Quoted] I want to drop a column from a table. As it is not possible, I create a [Quoted] [Quoted] new one, without this column, and copy the data, schema and so on. But the columns of other tables which are referencing as foreign keys to columns in the old table (not the dropped one, of course), continue referencing to this old table and not to this new one, what I want them to do. If anybody knows and easiest way to DROP A COLUMN, please let me know. Thanks, Received on Tue May 04 1999 - 17:45:47 CEST

Original text of this message