Re: Forms 5.0 with Microsoft TreeView 5.0

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 21:43:06 +0100

Dear Mauricio,

We have developed SQLTree an OCX-control for forms 5.0 or higher that might be interesting for you:

SQLTree is an ActiveX component that can be embedded in a Forms50 application for treeview presentation of selected data from your Oracle database. When
the user double-clicks on an item in the tree-view, a form is opened for presentation of more detail-information.

We would like to invite you to have a look at our website  www.sequel.nl  and download the free trial software.

Sincerely,

Sequel Solutions

Mauricio Bellissimo Falleiros wrote:

Hi there,

We have used, with success, the OCX control "Microsoft TreeView
5.0" from comctl32.ocx in a Forms 5.0 to display some recursive
structures in our database. But when we try to run this form on a
machine other then the one it was created on, we get some errors.
In this machine, if we open the forms in Forms Builder and try to
reassign the control to the container, it won't work. The control
appears on the list of options (comctl32.ocx has been successfully
registered with regsvr32), but after assignment, if we click the "About
Control" property, we get " FRM-17002: There is no tenant for this
control".
Anybody using this control? Successfuly or not?
Is there any external dependency or registering detail for comctl32.ocx?

Thanks,
Mauricio.

--
Maurício Bellissimo Falleiros

Uniconsult Sistemas e Serviços
R. Demóstenes, 627 cj.134/142 - Campo Belo - São Paulo/SP - 04614-013 Brasil
Fone/Fax: +55-11-5350885 +55-11-5333335

"Em um minuto apenas há tempo
Para decisões e revisões que um minuto revoga."
T.S.Eliot