Forms 5.0 with Microsoft TreeView 5.0

From: Mauricio Bellissimo Falleiros <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:11:12 +0000

[Quoted] Hi there,

We have used, with success, the OCX control "Microsoft TreeView 5.0" from comctl32.ocx in a Forms 5.0 to display some recursive structures in our database. But when we try to run this form on a machine other then the one it was created on, we get some errors. In this machine, if we open the forms in Forms Builder and try to reassign the control to the container, it won't work. The control appears on the list of options (comctl32.ocx has been successfully registered with regsvr32), but after assignment, if we click the "About Control" property, we get " FRM-17002: There is no tenant for this control".
Anybody using this control? Successfuly or not? Is there any external dependency or registering detail for comctl32.ocx?

Thanks,
Mauricio.

--
Maurício Bellissimo Falleiros

Uniconsult Sistemas e Serviços
R. Demóstenes, 627 cj.134/142 - Campo Belo - São Paulo/SP - 04614-013 Brasil
Fone/Fax: +55-11-5350885 +55-11-5333335

"Em um minuto apenas há tempo
Para decisões e revisões que um minuto revoga."
T.S.Eliot