VB vs Developer 2000: Career Choice

From: <RonkeA_at_megsinet.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 17:59:18 -0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] Between VB & Oracle Developer 2000, which do you think would be better for [Quoted] me to focus my career on? I plan to learn both of them so I can have a broader skill set, but I want one of them to be my primary skill. I'm concerned about going with VB because it seems so easy to learn that I worry the market will eventually be flooded with scores of VB programmers, and their salaries will plummet. On the other hand, even though the barrier [Quoted] of entry into Developer 2000 is higher than VB's, it doesn't seem to be in as much demand by employers. What do you think? Received on Sun Mar 14 1999 - 18:59:18 CET

Original text of this message