Re: Is "username" a reserved word for Designer 2K?

From: Mike Rose <mmrose_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 07:41:42 GMT

I just a source search on an 8.0.3.0.0 instance with PLVision installed. I got 855 hits on the string 'USERNAME'.
The were mostly column names, many of which were in REP* (Repository tables and packages). Surprising I consulted 2 sources and none of them said 'USERNAME' is reserved for any of ANSI, ORACLE, COMMAND, or PL/SQL?

Mike Rose