Re: ORA-00054: resource busy...

From: Mike Rose <mmrose_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 07:52:55 GMT

Examine what, and when your code is locking or allowing to be locked by Oracle. You probably started to updated sometime and your code or another user's process/job/code has the same thing in mind. Simple answer but you and/or your DBA can examine locking behavior with management tools or by querying the V$ tables to pinpoint and resolve the problem(s).

Mike Rose