Re: Using the letter 'C' in SQL-PLUS

From: Pete Russell <pete_at_nospam.beeredup.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:56:57 -0000

Did you know you should also be able to do a quick copy and paste by selecting the text as normal and while holding down the left mouse button, click the right mouse button and it will paste the selected text to the command line !!

(Forgive me if this is no longer the case, I haven't used windows SQL*Plus for some time !)