Parallel Server preinstalled on NT clusters

From: Object Integration <chris_at_obji.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:14:56 GMT

ORACLE PARALLEL SERVER, FAILSAFE PREINSTALLED AND CONFIGURED ON SELECTED,            ORACLE-CERTIFIED WINDOWS NT PLATFORMS Object Integration Inc., leaders in mission-critical high-availability systems consulting, can deliver NT clusters preconfigured with Oracle Parallel Server and Oracle Failsafe and with databases built to your specification for a flat fee as low as $5,900, and with less than 2 weeks turnaround from date of system delivery to our Nashua, New Hampshire Systems Integration Center.

Installing, configuring and tuning Oracle Parallel Server on NT clusters is specialty work, with a learning curve even for experienced Oracle DBAs. Using Object Integration's service you can take the guesswork out of your schedule and budget. We also provide a low cost monthly monitoring service to ensure your configuration stays tuned.

We configure on many major platforms, all Oracle Parallel Server certified, including Dell, Compaq and HP. We preconfigure Oracle Parallel Server with two databases, PROD and TEST, with basic tablespaces SYSTEM, TEMP, ROLLBACK, TOOLS) plus any other tablespaces you specify. We can preconfigure databases ready for installation of SAP R/3, Peoplesoft, Oracle Applications, Baan and JD Edwards ERP solutions or other package.

In addition to Oracle Parallel Server, we preinstall Oracle Enterprise Manager and Failsafe Manager and configure and test the Enterprise hot backup facility so your database server is ready for connection to the enterprise or internet.

Call us at 617-492-9172 today or visit us on the internet at www.obji.com.

Object Integration Inc (www.obji.com)
1770 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 596
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02140, USA