Re: PL/SQL programming question

From: Yvo Maspaitella <y.mas_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:44:22 +0100

Hi Mattias,

If you're gonna change the color of the canvas, you should created Two or more Visual_Attributes.
Example: a Visual_Attribute named "Canvas_Normal" and

                    a Visual_Attribute named "Canvas_Color".
                    The name of the Canvas I will Use is "CV_Test".
Use Canvas_Normal in the Visual Attribute Property in the propertysheet which belongs to the canvas.

Put this line in your triggerbody to change the color:

      Set_Canvas_Property('CV_Test', Visual_Attribute, 'Canvas_Color');

Use the same line with Canvas_Normal changing back to the starting color.

Hope it works, bye Yvo.

Mattias Bendtsen heeft geschreven in bericht <36C03219.9341BB5_at_ekiv.mdh.se>...