FORMS4.5: record locking (on sequential read)

From: Atsuko Miller <amiller_at_rhs.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 01:22:57 GMT

I have multiple users accessing a table. I like to bring up a record sequentially and have them fix the records.

Is there a way to prevent 2 people to bring up a same record on the screen at a same time?
I thought maybe I can lock the record when one user have it on the screen. And sequential read will deselect locked record (or something like that).

If you have any kind of idea or hint to accomplish this, I'd appreciate it. Thank you!! Received on Wed Feb 10 1999 - 02:22:57 CET

Original text of this message