PL/SQL programming question

From: Mattias Bendtsen <isv97mbn_at_ekiv.mdh.se>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 14:03:22 +0100

Hi!

[Quoted] I'm developing a minor application in a university course on CASE development. We are using Oracles Designer 2000 R2.1.

Currently I'm experiencing some trouble with changing canvas properties at runtime. The property I would like to change (in a trigger of some sort) is the background color of the form.

I believe the SET_CANVAS_PROPERTY function is the one that I should use. There is not very much help on this matter in the help files.

Does anyone know the correct syntax of this function when changes to the background color are needed?

If replys are sent to the list, please cc my personal adress!

Regards,
Mattias Bendtsen
Malardalens University Received on Tue Feb 09 1999 - 14:03:22 CET

Original text of this message