Re: DoINeedIt? - Developer/2000 Server

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:49:25 +0100

Besides Forms Server developer Server also contains REPORTS SERVER. You might consider to purchase the server version for the Reports server: It's a nice and stable implemantation of serving reports (especially hughe ones)
on a separate nt or unix server. We don't want to miss it anymore! Note: it is not only serving on the web, but also on your good old printer. AND MOST OF ALL: It frees your client PC's of dum report formatting slowing even fath clients down!