DoINeedIt? - Developer/2000 Server

From: sal <swsn.byespam_at_nospam.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:40:00 -0500

[Quoted] Hello, All!

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am about to give a list of required Oracle "pieces" to my boss for a [Quoted] "shopping" trip. I've tried to find out EXACTLY what the Developer/2000 Server software does, but can't get a bottom line anywhere (most specifically, from Oracle). We're doing a short-term big database, NO web-based or browser-based functionality, with version 7.3x.

The current list includes:
Oracle Server, Enterprise Edition
SQL*Plus
Designer/2000
Developer/2000

QUESTION -
???? Do I need the Developer 2000 Server as well??? (We won't be doing ANY html work at all, and won't need to post data to any browser.)

Thanks in advance!
Sal. Received on Mon Jan 25 1999 - 18:40:00 CET

Original text of this message