Re: Forms 6 and Java Beans

From: Buttso <buttso_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:29:51 -0800

<floridastefan_at_my-dejanews.com> wrote in message news:78aehl$7ho$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com...
>Hello,
>
>I am trying to use java beans in Oracle Forms version 6.
>I can create the bean box on a form, but how do I attach a java class ??
>Anyone has experience or figured it out ? There is no docu available yet.
>
>Thanks for your help in advance

[Quoted] go to the Property Inspector and under the Implementation Class entry, enter the name of the Java class. If the Java class is in a package, you have to name the entire package, ie "acme.beans.CalendarBean". - You don't need to put the .class on the end of the file.

The place to put your compiled Java classes is by default %ORACLE_HOME%\forms60\java. This is referenced by the registry setting FORMS60_JAVADIR. good luck mate,

buttso. Received on Thu Jan 28 1999 - 22:29:51 CET

Original text of this message