Re: Any books that come with Personal Oracle

From: JoeZ53 <joez53_at_aol.com>
Date: 28 Jan 1999 14:52:27 GMT

I am one of the authors of Oracle Unleashed. It is true that the book did come with Personal Oracle and Developer/2000. However, that was only for the first edition. It was discontinued in the second edition. At this time, we are updating this book to the third edition that will be based on Oracle 8i and Developer 2.1. I am not sure what will be included on the CD-Rom. You may still be able to purchase the first edition by contacting SAMS Publishing in Indianapolis directly. If you are interested in obtaining trial copies of the latest versions of the software, I suggest that you check out the Oracle store web site and order the trial software. For $4.95 for each title, this is an economical way to get trial software. Hope this helps you.

Joe Zafian Received on Thu Jan 28 1999 - 15:52:27 CET

Original text of this message