Re: Error 307: Too many declarations of 'RUN_PRODUCT' match this call

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:15:40 +0300

You can use three solutions for NULL param_list passing:

  1. run_product(reports, 'radrpt', synchronous, runtime, filesystem, dummy_param_list);
  2. run_product(reports, 'radrpt', synchronous, runtime,filesystem, '');
  3. run_product(reports, 'radrpt', synchronous, runtime,filesystem, TO_CHAR(NULL));
I hope this helps.

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division