Error 307: Too many declarations of 'RUN_PRODUCT' match this call

From: Lisa Soong <lisa_at_kkipc.sabah.net.my>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:09:04 +0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to call a report from within a form. In my 'WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED' trigger for a button inside the form I have just one line:

run_product(reports, 'radrpt', synchronous, runtime, filesystem, null);

where radrpt.rdf is my report. When I try to compile this PL/SQL, I get the error:
Error 307 at line 1 column 1

   Too many declarations of 'RUN_PRODUCT' match this call

What am I doing wrong? What does this error mean? I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me on this.
BTW, I'm using Form Builder 5.0 and Report Builder 3.0

Thanks in anticipation.

~Lisa Received on Fri Jan 22 1999 - 03:09:04 CET

Original text of this message