Re: Finding where the executable after install

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:28:53 +0100

You can find all information in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE Did you try the Oracle installer? You can find a sample in the 'DEPLOY' directory of the developer CD. At least in D2K 2.1!

Pepito.Galicinao_at_lmco.com heeft geschreven in bericht <77nr5k$g25$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...