Re: Data block wizard with OCA

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:36:48 +0100

[Quoted] Did you specify the all_tables all_views user_tables and user_views on your server. This is what developer needs to make the wizard work.

Try to make this views on your server - you can create a new view or a new table containing the necessary data.

Eg: for the USER_TABLES VIEW
the description is

 Name                            Null?    Type
 ------------------------------- -------- ----
 TABLE_NAME                      NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 TABLESPACE_NAME                          VARCHAR2(30)
 CLUSTER_NAME                             VARCHAR2(30)
 IOT_NAME                                 VARCHAR2(30)
 PCT_FREE                                 NUMBER
 PCT_USED                                 NUMBER
 INI_TRANS                                NUMBER
 MAX_TRANS                                NUMBER
 INITIAL_EXTENT                           NUMBER
 NEXT_EXTENT                              NUMBER
 MIN_EXTENTS                              NUMBER
 MAX_EXTENTS                              NUMBER
 PCT_INCREASE                             NUMBER
 FREELISTS                                NUMBER
 FREELIST_GROUPS                          NUMBER
 LOGGING                                  VARCHAR2(3)
 BACKED_UP                                VARCHAR2(1)
 NUM_ROWS                                 NUMBER
 BLOCKS                                   NUMBER
 EMPTY_BLOCKS                             NUMBER
 AVG_SPACE                                NUMBER
 CHAIN_CNT                                NUMBER
 AVG_ROW_LEN                              NUMBER
 AVG_SPACE_FREELIST_BLOCKS                NUMBER
 NUM_FREELIST_BLOCKS                      NUMBER
 DEGREE                                   VARCHAR2(10)
 INSTANCES                                VARCHAR2(10)
 CACHE                                    VARCHAR2(5)
 TABLE_LOCK                               VARCHAR2(8)
 SAMPLE_SIZE                              NUMBER
 LAST_ANALYZED                            DATE
 PARTITIONED                              VARCHAR2(3)
 IOT_TYPE                                 VARCHAR2(12)
 TEMPORARY                                VARCHAR2(1)
 NESTED                                   VARCHAR2(3)
 BUFFER_POOL                              VARCHAR2(7)

Jonathan Gauthier heeft geschreven in bericht ...