Finding where the executable after install

From: <Pepito.Galicinao_at_lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 16:42:31 GMT

[Quoted] Forsm 4.5 or Reports 2.5 NT

We are ready to deliver our product to our customer and we creating a installshield to deliver our application. My question is when they install our application, they will be given a chose where to install the application [Quoted] (which drive?). After installation, is there a way in Forms 4.5 or Reports 2.5 to find out where they installed it (i.e. d:\orant\myforms.fmx or c:\orant\myforms.fmx or d:\orant\myreports.rep or c:\myreports.rep)?

I don't know if this is clear, but I hope someone out there knows what I'm talking about.

Thanks,
Pepito
Pepito.Galicinao_at_lmco.com