Re: Forms 4.5 sending e-mail

From: Sunder <Sunder.nochilur_at_pcm.bosch.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:17:40 -0500

THERE IS A WHITE PAPER ON THIS SUBJECT IN THE ORACLE SUPPORT SITE 'Programmatically sending a Fax/Email via Microsoft Exchange'

This should help.

Sunder

Tim Bramlet wrote in message <369a5290.0_at_news3.uswest.net>... I am running forms 4.5 client on Windows 95. I am looking for a way to send e-mail directly from within our forms using microsoft exchange.

I believe the solution lies in OLE or DDE but I don't know and can't find any information.

Does anyone have suggestions or experience in this area. Received on Tue Jan 12 1999 - 00:17:40 CET

Original text of this message