Trouble with oo4o23 C++ class libraries

From: William B. Klein <wbklein_at_intprog.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:11:44 -0700

[Quoted] I recently installed oo4o23 after uninstalling my previous oo4o22 installation. Now I can no longer create a database connection.

I am using the C++ class libraries. The code looks something like:

  m_odbDatabase = new ODatabase();
  ores = m_odbDatabase.Open(szDBAlias, szUsername, szPassword);

When I run this, ores always gets OFAILURE. the ServerErrorNumber is always 0, the object ErrorNumber is always 0x10

I have triple checked the DBAlias, username, and password and tried them in SQL Plus 8.0 with no problem.

Any thoughts? Received on Tue Jan 12 1999 - 01:11:44 CET

Original text of this message