Designer2000....reverse engineer tables?. Help!

From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek_at_nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:14:04 -0000

Hello!

[Quoted] [Quoted] ....I installed Designer 2000 2.1 with my Oraclce8 database...and now want to reverse engineer some tables.... could you tell me in "general" how you get Designer 2000 to "see" the tables that I want to "reverse engineer"...I use the "Entity Retrofit" option, but the table that I want to retrofit does not appear...

[Quoted] I saw the following in the documentation:

"In the Entity Relationship Diagrammer or Repository Object Navigator, choose UtilitiesTable to Entity Retrofit. Note: This utility will run only against tables that are owned by the current application system. Entities are not created from shared tables."

How did you get it so that the tables are owned by the current applilcation system?

Thanks!

Keith Received on Mon Jan 11 1999 - 13:14:04 CET

Original text of this message