Need help: FRM-30161 Error !

From: Markus Schwabe <ms_at_home.d.uunet.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:32:58 +0100

Hello,

Today I have to modify existing Forms 5.0.6.8.0 Applications. When I open a Form and compile it with Ctrl-T, I get an Error-Message:

FRM-30161: Inconsistent relationship between window TABWIN and its primary canvas. Window TABWIN
FRM-30162: Inconsistent relationship between window TABWIN and its vertical toolbar. Window TABWIN
FRM-30162: Inconsistent relationship between window TABWIN and its horizontal toolbar. Window TABWIN
Created form file D:\CSP\Forms\Toolbar.fmx

Its' not a failure that I write 30161/30162. This Error-Message comes up for EVERY Form that I open. I see it the first time (and I
work with Forms nearly two years !).
Can anyone tell me please, what Forms wants to tell me? This Error-Message is undocumented.
Please mail me your answer at ms_at_home.d.uunet.de !

Thank you for your help
Markus Received on Mon Jan 04 1999 - 18:32:58 CET

Original text of this message