Having trouble Populating a tlist from a record group

From: Chris Geske <geskec_at_northernlakeservice.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 11:22:41 -0600

[Quoted] I am trying to populate a tlist with a list of company names from our customer database, the list of customers is dependent on the user assigned to that customer in our database. So the user selects a name from a LOV, then switches to a different tab page, and views his list of customers. I have built a recordgroup that queries the database, and made a trigger that populates the list, but nothing is happening, what am I doing wrong?

Chris Geske
geskec_at_newnorth.net Received on Mon Jan 04 1999 - 18:22:41 CET

Original text of this message