Re: Dev2K: How to use passed parameters?

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 17:25:39 GMT

Hi, John,

  When you pass parameters via a parameter list from one form to another, the parameters in the called form (which you must define at design time) are assigned the appropriate values. To access them, you use :PARAMETER.param_name just like you would use :GLOBAL.glob_name to access a global variable. If you simply want to display the passed value in the new form when you open it, you can set a display item's INITIAL VALUE attribute to :PARAMETER.param_name. Hope this helps.

Dr. Cary Lapoint