Forms 5.0 - Convert to text

From: Amy Crowley <amy.crowley_at_mci.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 23:10:26 GMT

I'd like to convert some forms to text in order to search for specific strings. (I'd use the Find feature within Forms if it didn't stop at the end of each program unit and ask if it should continue. Too annoying - and slow.)

Forms 4.5 nicely converted the .fmb to an .fmt. Forms 5.0 finishes the conversion without error, but when I look at the text file, I discover that the conversion to text isn't complete. The PL/SQL scripts in triggers and program units are left in some numeric, unreadable (encrypted?) form.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks for your help! Received on Wed Dec 30 1998 - 00:10:26 CET

Original text of this message