FORMS 5.0 Set_Item_Instance_Property !!!

From: <plprasad_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 23:43:14 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] I have tried using the Set_Item_Instance_Property in forms 5.0 to set the updateable property false. I use the following stmt in POST-QUERY trigger at block level.

>> Set_Item_Instance_Property ('BLOCK_NAME.FIELD_NAME', UPDATEABLE,
>> CURRENT_RECORD, PROPERTY_FALSE );
My requirement is to set the updateable property_off for a particular field, if it is queried and I thought, i can use this new built-in. But I keep getting an error which is as follows.

>> FRM-41383: No such property for Set_Item_Instance_Property.

I checked the help and I read that this is a valid property name. I also changed the property name from UPDATEABLE to UPDATE_ALLOWED, but still no luck.

Can anyone help me as where I am doing a mistake. Is my idea correct about the usage of the built-in ?

Thanks in Advance.
Prasad.