Re: MULTIPLE ORACLE HOMES

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:57:04 +0100

There' no way to make Developer6 Beta running with Oracle 8.0.4 on the same machine,
Although the Beta doc mentions this, I've been trying to succeed, but there's really no way! Not even placing it in a different Oracle_home.

You must: Either Use 8.0.5 / Either Use 7.x (without the object option alas).

Rose Noel Kamene heeft geschreven in bericht <75ob0a$jvn$1_at_quince.news.easynet.net>...