Re: Forms 4.5: getting available printers

From: Andy Hardy <Andy.Hardy_at_camk.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:56:11 +0000

In article <367a08fc.1038646_at_news.frontiernet.net>, "Steven C. Kondolf" <skondolf_at_hatespam.frontiernet.net> writes Have a look at the D2kwutil, etc libraries somewhere up the SQLLIB directory. I've not used the printer selection dialogue, but I believe that it is there!

Andy

--
Andy Hardy
Senior IT Systems Engineer, Alstom Automation