Re: OLE - FORMS Question, Urgent !

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:35:27 +0100

Sequel Solutions is a Dutch solution provider. We have developed a nice integration
between Oracle and Microsoft Word that might be interesting for your needs:

SQLWord

Advanced Reportwriter integrating Oracle and Microsoft Word.You can create your

own standardletters, contracts and any other reports using the data of a Oracle database
within a Microstoft Word document.

We would like to invite you to have a look at our website (www.sequel.nl) and download
the free trial software.

Sincerely,