Re: Slow Retrieval in Forms Multi-Block

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:58:27 -0500

The four detail blocks are of a master-detail relation. The are automatically updated via the detail triggers that are automatically created in Dev2000 when you create the detail relationships. I must confess, I have never examined these automatically built triggers in great detail, just glanced at them. Is is possible to automatically retrieve the detail of the first record, and then turn off the automatic retrieval when the LAST_RECORD command is issued via the button?

TIA,
Ed

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN technologies"