Re: Accessing variable table names in Forms 4.5

From: Nick Butcher <nickb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 11:32:27 +0000

Mark

Check out the usage notes for the FORMS_DDL function in the manual or online help regarding committing pending changes.

Also any dynamic statement will run under the security domain of the user of the form, this may not be appropriate. If you use DBMS_SQL in a stored procedure the the code will run under the security domain of the owner of that stored procedure.

Regards

Nick