replace stored functions -> regenerates the form call it

From: albert garcia <algarcia_at_pre.gva.es>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 14:18:17 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] hi developers, I'm working with forms5.0 and I usually call some database stored functions
in order the client side to be more flexible. I thought that allows me to modify a stored function without change the [Quoted] forms that call it in the client side. for instace I have some functions [Quoted] that calculate the currency: euro2pessetes But if I change the body of a stored function using the create or replace statement and
I execute the form that uses it, oracle issues an error and I must regenerate the form.

thanks

algarcia_at_pre.gva.es Received on Mon Dec 07 1998 - 14:18:17 CET

Original text of this message