Re: Scheduling a D2000 fmx

From: Jochen Van den Bossche <Jochen.Van-Den-Bossche_at_eurocontrol.be>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 08:27:23 +0000

Sunder wrote:

> I have a form that sends mails. I am passing only the profile name from the
> form. On my desk top outlook is setup to pick up the password from the
> network login. I have scheduled this form to run using the following
> commant .
>
> at 7:00 /every:M /interactive d:\form\mail.bat
>
> mail.bat has the following commands
>
> net use g: \\server\applic
> d:\orawin95\bin\f45run32.exe g:\forms\mail.fmx
>
> when I run the batch file directly the program works fine. But when it is
> scheduled it is unable to open outlook.
>
> Does anybody have experience with scheduling outlook/Dev2000 forms. Any
> information in this direction is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Sunder

Maybe the 'net use' command needs more time to finish (at the server)? Try running the batch file when you have not yet 'used' the server.

PS.
Sombody else posted a question about how to send mail from Forms. I'm also interested in that. Could you send me some trigger code examples? (Or even the entire fmb?)

Jochen Received on Wed Dec 02 1998 - 09:27:23 CET

Original text of this message