Scheduling a D2000 fmx

From: Sunder <sunder.nochilur_at_pcm.bosch.com>
Date: 1 Dec 1998 19:47:10 GMT

[Quoted] I have a form that sends mails. I am passing only the profile name from the form. On my desk top outlook is setup to pick up the password from the network login. I have scheduled this form to run using the following commant .

at 7:00 /every:M /interactive d:\form\mail.bat

mail.bat has the following commands

net use g: \\server\applic
d:\orawin95\bin\f45run32.exe g:\forms\mail.fmx

when I run the batch file directly the program works fine. But when it is scheduled it is unable to open outlook.

Does anybody have experience with scheduling outlook/Dev2000 forms. Any information in this direction is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sunder Received on Tue Dec 01 1998 - 20:47:10 CET

Original text of this message