Oracle Forms Width

From: AnsteadSue <ansteadsue_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 Nov 1998 13:54:50 GMT

[Quoted] I am new to developing in Oracle Forms, and I have a problem I just can't get [Quoted] past....

I am developing a customer database, and one of the things we track is the history of all the changes to the customer's data. This is done through a "history" table, to which all records are saved. In other words, there is ONE [Quoted] record for each customer in the customer table, and MULTIPLE records for each [Quoted] customer in the history table. I need this form to be in tabular format so that the user can scroll through the data. However, when I try to run the form, I keep getting errors as follows:

FRM-30041: Positin of item places it off the canvas. FRM-30085: Unable to adjust form for output.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Susan
ansteadsue_at_aol.com Received on Mon Nov 30 1998 - 14:54:50 CET

Original text of this message