Re: Oracle Forms Width

From: (wrong string) ão <a.nuno_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:11:35 -0000

Yes, check the position of every object in the canvas, if it seems that all are inside the canvas,
check the property Y and X position on every object, if that doesn't work, then create a new
block or select all objects and define the position at 0 , 0...

Hope this helps..

acacio.jesus_at_inesc.pt

AnsteadSue wrote in message
<19981130085450.07774.00000126_at_ng-cf1.aol.com>...
>I am new to developing in Oracle Forms, and I have a problem I just can't
get
>past....
>
>I am developing a customer database, and one of the things we track is the
>history of all the changes to the customer's data. This is done through a
>"history" table, to which all records are saved. In other words, there is
ONE