From Pro*C's in Unix to DLL's in WIN95??

From: (wrong string) ão <a.nuno_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:40:23 -0000

Hi,

I got the same problem (I think), that is, I got this 17 Pro*C files, that were executing
on Unix , but now the company want's it in win95 , so I thought of rewriting everything
in reports 2.5, but it would be very time consuming, and I can't really understand the code
in Pro*C, I kown that there is a chance I converte this files in DLL's , but I don't kown how to
do that, can you please tell me the steps? I need Visual C++ ? Where can I find it?

Thank you!

Acácio Loureiro

acacio.jesus_at_inesc.pt
a.nuno_at_bigfoot.com Received on Mon Nov 30 1998 - 12:40:23 CET

Original text of this message