Re: how to make public reports in Designer/2000 ver 2.1.1

From: Shiu W. Chee <shiuc_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 02:51:15 GMT

I can't find the 'utilities' in the Repository Report module within Designer/2000 2.1.1. I found that reports created using user id other than 'SYS' are 'private' to that user id only. By changing the user id to 'SYS' makes the reports 'public'. What I need is the appropriate API to make the change.