Re: how to make public reports in Designer/2000 ver 2.1.1

From: Quyen Lam <qlam_at_powerup.com.au>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:50:57 +1000

[Quoted] Hi Shiu

Because you have created the report under your userid. To let other user to see it, you must grant them access to the module where you created the report. I haven't used ver 2.1.1 yet. If nothing much different from ver 1.3.2, then go to utilities menu options and grant other user access to it

Hope this will help

Cheers

Quyen Lam