Forms4.5 Problem

From: Michael McLaughlin <michael_at_paragon.ie>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 12:54:44 +0000

Hello ,

[Quoted] [Quoted]        concerning the problem below.....if I wanted to change the colour of 'f' without
[Quoted] affecting the colour of 'c', how would I do this? I have tried using 'When-new-item-instance' on the block, and using visual attributes to change
the colour.
Works fine for the record you are currently focused in. However, it is also
changes the colour of the rest of the column!!

Help!!
Michael