Re: Default username ?

From: Michael Krolewski <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 13:15:01 -0700

the best option is to change the short cut. You can add the user and password to the command line after the name of the the form/ report that you are calling. The shortcut could reference the owner of the
machine or a generic login for all users of this application. If using individual
logins, make sure that all the users have the appropriate access to the tables. Best bet there is to create a role that access the appropriate tables, etc and assign
each use to it.

Mike Krolewski