Re: ORA:03113 End of communication channel

From: Wim Jans <bs130659_at_skynet.be>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 17:55:48 +0200

I once had this problem too.

The problem was that I copied some code from an update row trigger to a delete row trigger.
However, in this code was the statement :   :new.basetable_item := :newvalue;
As the new value doesn't exist in a delete trigger, Oracle finds its necessary to disconnect instead of giving a proper error. Silly me

Hopes this helps.

Wim

Loh Hun Soo heeft geschreven in bericht <36315C75.75AE782_at_po.jaring.my>...