Re: Reports 2.5

From: <steve.hiltz_at_atl.sofkin.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:53:34 GMT

Read your responce to the user group and im still not clear on the result... I have tried to set the source of my header/footer fields to a db column in the query, but i get an error that the field references the db column at a frequence below its group... The problem is that the header/footer is based some information in the query, so how can i access the information to get the results to display??? Also, there is more than one row being retrieved from the DB, if it was only the one row, I could pass in to key and retrieve the header/footer information...