Re: deleting records in forms 5 .. help needed

From: <mdesouza_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:06:27 GMT

In article <70icjp$p7l$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>,Hi ..

I have tried that but the problem is that the columns that the cursor is in has got the required value set so when I delete the row it says that the field must be entered . i can get round this by setting required to off but its defeats the point . There must be another way I get delete this empty row

regards

michael