LOVs

From: <dennishancy_at_eaton.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 13:14:36 GMT

[Quoted] I have a field on my form with an associated LOV. When I tab to that field, [Quoted] the <list> lamp comes on; yet when I press F9 (or hit the button on the toolbar), the form navigates to the next field on the form, rather than displaying the LOV.

For what it's worth, this field is the last one on a stacked canvas. So when [Quoted] it navigates to the next field, this happens to be on the next stacked canvas in the series. I'm not sure if that has any bearing on this, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

Can anyone see any reason why this LOV is not behaving the way my other LOVs do?

Dennis Hancy
Eaton Corporation
[Quoted] Cleveland, OH