Re: LOVs

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: 12 Oct 1998 04:38:52 GMT

Hi Dennis,

It sounds your KEY-LISTVAL trigger has a call to the Next_Item built-in, instead of List_Values (but that would be too weird). Is the LOV property Auto Skip set? That, combined with either List_Values(RESTRICT) or only one value in the list, possibly explains this behaviour.

dennishancy_at_eaton.com wrote in article <6vl27s$6dh$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
> I have a field on my form with an associated LOV. When I tab to that
field,
> the <list> lamp comes on; yet when I press F9 (or hit the button on the
> toolbar), the form navigates to the next field on the form, rather than
> displaying the LOV.
>
> For what it's worth, this field is the last one on a stacked canvas. So
when
> it navigates to the next field, this happens to be on the next stacked
> canvas in the series. I'm not sure if that has any bearing on this, but
> thought I'd mention it just in case.
>
> Can anyone see any reason why this LOV is not behaving the way my other
LOVs